Managing Difficult Conversations
Serious Talk about Tough Issues
Managing Difficult Conversations will help your managers identify and adjust thought patterns before approaching the difficult conversations that are an inevitable fact of business life. The interactive course immerses managers in dialogue-based situations where their own choices drive the dialog and ensuing results.
The realistic practice activities help managers learn to avoid common traps and delays that lead to mismanagement of stressful situations. They will learn how to apply communication techniques to keep business running smoothly even when things get rough.
- Conflict Resolution. Your managers will be better equipped to handle difficulties and diminish conflicts that hinder productivity.
- Early Intervention. Effective techniques for dealing with employees who are not meeting professional expectations.
- World-Class Content. Scenario-based learning, interactive tools, and follow-up action plans along with thought-provoking articles and case studies.
- Rich Engaging Interactivity. Video and gaming elements drive attentive participation and completion, and make a memorable learning experience.
- On-screen Guide. Each course has a Guide to provide direction and support for the learner.
- Safe, Stress-Free Practice. Your managers get to test their communications skills and get immediate feedback in preparation for real-world application.