Successful New Manager Program
“1/3 of managers are regarded as severely lacking in their ability to manage others”(2004, Right Management Consultants)
- Understanding The Manager’s Role: Discover management misconceptions, how to transition, and how to avoid common mistakes made by new managers
- Producing Results through Others: Learn to manage relationships, develop a management style, and build employee relationships based on trust.
- Developing & Managing People: Understand the importance of recognizing accomplishments, helping employees grow and develop their skills, setting objectives, delegating effectively, and coaching direct reports.
- Organizing for Effectiveness: Handle administrative responsibilities efficiently, hold meetings effectively, and manage your time.
- Cultivating High Team Performance: Discover the key elements of creating a high-performing team— establishing clear processes, clarifying communication standards, developing group norms and culture, and determining team performance measures.
- Supporting Your Boss & Organization: Understand your boss’s agenda, foster an atmosphere of partnership, develop unit and individual performance goals, and align those goals with the company’s strategic objectives
- Building Your Network: Cultivate relationships with people both inside and outside your organization, and develop influence strategies to build and strengthen your network.
- Evolving Your Leadership: Examine your transition into management, evaluate your role as a manager and a leader, and create a continuous learning path
“Within 1 month of starting the program I reduced the backlog in one of our main functions by 82%. My supervisor and the AVP have expressed their delight with the drastic improvements. I thank my supervisor and the HR & Training Department for choosing me for this course. It has greatly assisted me in understanding my role, managing my resources while working with others to achieve set goals”Erica Prendergast
“The material and the delivery were impressive. I am happy that I was nominated for such an interesting, hands-on program and willingly recommend it to all my colleagues. I have freed up so much time and space from the insights and tool. I believe this is a fantastic program that will produce professional and efficient Managers anywhere.”Dennis Beckford
Program Structure – Workshops
- Four 1- day workshops from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM spread 4 weeks apart
- 12 month’s access to Harvard Business Publishing’s 8 module, Stepping up To Management online Course.
- Action Plan & Coaching support to implement each module.
- Certificate of Completion received for meeting the program requirements. (See Sample Here)
- Laptops are required for each session.
Program Structure – Webinars
- Eight 2 ½ hour webinars from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM Eastern Caribbean Time (9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Jamaica) with each webinar every 3-4 weeks.
- 1 year’s access to the 8 module online Program.
- Action Plan & Coaching support to implement modules.
- Certificate of Completion received for meeting the program requirements.
- Computers with reliable internet connection and headsets with microphones Or dial in to Overseas conference line is required for webinars.
- Live 4-Day Workshop – US$1050
- Online 8-Module Webinars – US$1050
Call to Action:
Give Your Aspiring and New Managers a Decisive Edge. There is no other New Manager Training Program, Online Management Training Program for beginners, Soft Skills Training for Managers or Succession Planning Training Program in Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and in fact the Caribbean, that can be accessed 24 X 7 for one years with excellent facilitators and the world leading Harvard content.
Contact us at 876-978-4671, 876-357-7880 or
Call our Learning Partner near you (Contact Info on right).