Stepping Up To Management
A Step-by-Step Guide to Meeting the Management Challenge
Enable new managers to learn their jobs – while performing their jobs – with content that’s integrated into their day-to-day workflow. Stepping Up to Management puts new managers on the right track so they can hit the ground running while laying the foundation for a successful advancement into a management career.
- Immediate On-the-Job Learning. Useful concepts and tools can be integrated into the daily workflow to help new managers be successful quickly in their new positions.
- Practical and Proven. The online program shows new managers how to cultivate relationships, organize tasks, manage groups, run meetings, and work with supervisors to be more effective.
- Modular Flexibility. Organized into eight easy-to-navigate sections focused on specific areas of expertise.
- Engaging and Relevant. Self-assessment lets new managers prioritize the program’s modules according to their individual needs and role requirements.
- Action Plans. Personalized action plans establish milestones, and encourage real measurable business results.